What do I do if I locked myself out of TurboTax?
Turbotax has locked my account wont let me log in
- Select your TurboTax platform.
- Ask your question / state your problem. Do NOT use the word “refund’ or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
- Click Submit.
- On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.
How do I unlock my TurboTax account?
Please to https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact. Please select your product, edition, and then write “I’m locked out of my account”. You will get a message that no answers could be found. Select “Try Something Else”.
How do I unfreeze my TurboTax?
This may be an issue with your web browser. Clear your browsers cookies and cache then reboot your computer. If this does not solve the issue post a reply for additional help.
Why is TurboTax freezing up?
You may have to log out of the program, clear your cache and cookies, and log back in. Please see the TurboTax FAQ here for instructions on clearing your cache. See here for instructions on clearing your cookies. You may also try using another browser or using the phone app here if the above does not work.
How do you reset your password for TurboTax?
I forgot my password in the TurboTax Mobile App
- Open the TurboTax Mobile App.
- Enter your phone number, email, or user ID and select Sign In.
- If you entered your phone number or email, enter the verification code we’ve sent you. …
- Select Sign in a different way.
Can I make a new TurboTax account if I forgot my password?
Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?
- Go to the account recovery page.
- Enter one of the following: Phone number (recommended) Email address. User ID.
- Follow the instructions. We’ll customize them based on the info you provide and whether we recognize the device.
What are the password requirements for TurboTax?
To protect your sensitive information, your TurboTax account password must be at least 8 characters long (32 characters maximum). Your password must include all of the following: Upper-case character. Lower-case character.
How do I recover my Intuit password?
What do I do if I forgot my Intuit Account password?
- Go to the Mint sign in page.
- Select your User ID or enter one of the following: Phone number (recommended) …
- Follow the on-screen instructions. …
- Once inside your account, change your password by selecting Sign in & Security and then Password.