How do I download TurboTax on my MAC?
Visit the official site of TurboTax and click on the download link for the required version of TurboTax. Once the required TurboTax version is downloaded, open the TurboTax installer from the downloads folder and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your Mac.
Can you use TurboTax on a MAC computer?
The TurboTax app is easy to use; just tap, type, and swipe your way through your taxes. … If you decide you want to buy a MAC computer, you will still be able to use TurboTax Online; TurboTax Desktop cannot be used on a MAC computer.
Can I download TurboTax to MacBook Pro?
If you have a MacBook Pro (no internal CD), you have a couple of options to install TurboTax on your device. You can purchase an external CD drive in order to use a TurboTax CD or you can download the program. … TurboTax and Amazon offer downloads.
Can you download TurboTax on MAC and Windows?
Only the TurboTax CD would have both the Windows and Mac installation files. If you are going to download the 2019 software then choose which one you want to download first. That should be at no charge to you if you have already paid for one download. …
How do I download TurboTax on my MAC without a CD drive?
I bought the CD, but my computer doesn’t have a CD drive
- Go to InstallTurboTax.com.
- Set up a TurboTax account if you don’t already have one. If you do, sign in. …
- Enter your license code in the pop up window. …
- Select your operating system, and select Get Download.
- Download your software and install.
What macOS do I need for TurboTax 2020?
Minimum system requirements for TurboTax Mac software
- 2020: macOS Mojave 10.14 or later.
- 2019: macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later.
- 2018: macOS X v.10.12 or later (64-bit required)
- 2017: macOS X v10.11 or later (64-bit required)
- 2016: macOS X v10.9 or higher (64-bit required)
Can you use TurboTax without a CD drive?
You can still install TurboTax if you don’t have a built-in or external CD drive. … Then, contact us and a Support Representative will push a download into your TurboTax account. Once that’s been done, simply sign in to My Downloads to download your TurboTax software.
Is TurboTax Online Safe?
Is TurboTax reliable and safe? TurboTax keeps your information secure with data encryption. It also requires multi-factor authentication every time you log in to verify your identity.
How do I transfer TurboTax from Mac to Windows?
Transferring from TurboTax for Windows
- On your PC, find last year’s tax file and copy it to a removable device like a thumb drive or flash drive.
- On your Mac, copy the tax file from the device to your desktop.
- Open TurboTax for Mac and choose File New Tax Return.
- Select Begin.
What Windows operating system do I need for TurboTax 2020?
Minimum system requirements for TurboTax Windows software
- 2020: Windows 8 or higher (Windows 7 not supported)
- 2019: Windows 10, Windows 8.0/8.1. …
- 2017 and 2018: Windows 10, Windows 8.0/8.1, or Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 or later)
Why won’t TurboTax install on my computer?
The best-case scenario is that the installer is simply lacking administrator permissions and it fails to install until you provide them for the Setup.exe file. Occasionally, you might need to run it in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows.